Monday, January 30, 2012

January 2012

So, January was a long month, but not too eventful...Here are the highlights...

I moved into an apartment with a friend...yes, I have moved 3 times in the last 5 months (but am now in a 13 month lease)...so I am hopeful I'll be here for a while.

I experienced unbelievable pain at work. I love my job, but dealing with people with drug problems, and there are bound to be consequences. Being who I am, that is hard and I am grateful for God listening to my cries and co-workers who were just as upset as me, to talk with and work with to help make the situation right.

I began the prep work for February...I am going to be busy, and am so excited, because a lot of people I love are coming to visit!

I know, not a super exciting month...I will work on that for next month. '

Books this month: I didn't read anything but the Bible this month...I am reading Professor Horner's plan (which is 10 chapters from 10 different books each day). I'm enjoying it...feel free to jump in. It's only a 250 day plan, and isn't too late to join and still read through the Bible in a year :)


Songs this month: Be Near Me by Bethany Dillon...pretty much been listening to it on repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment